[linux-dvb] Re: Problem Tuning SOME channels (AVerMedia 771)

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 23:52:40 +0200, Andreas Witte <andreaz@t-online.de> wrote:

> maybe you should try Kenneth's patch from a while ago?
> Ive attached it for comfort.

Thanks!!

> Ive had the same problem like you tuning some frequencies
> getting no lock, with the patch it works now.

Hmmm. No such luck for me - and the third chunk didn't apply against
the latest CVS mt352.c...

> I still wonder, if i ever get that remote control to work...

Yeah, that would be really nice... ^_^

--
Trevor Phillips  - http://jurai.murdoch.edu.au/
Web Technical Administrator  -  IT Services, Murdoch University

Home | Main Index | Thread Index