[linux-dvb] Re: wiki?

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Wolfgang Fritz wrote:

>>>But of course, it's up to you what version control system you want to
>>>use. I'm usually just the "never change a running system" type ;-)
>>>

>>Me too :-)
>>
>>But my company is a merge of 3 or 4 other company, each using a
>>different versioning tool. So we switch to subversion. Because nobody
>>used that before and all will have the same starting point: zero.
>

> Sounds like the same logic as some people use to try introducing "Esperanto"
> as a European common language... ;-)

:-) [This language even exists today? My sister had to learn it in
school some 30 years ago]

But it's the best solution indeed. We can't afford Rational Clearcase or
BitKeeper for all, we dont't want a Windows only solution, and
subversion is clearly superior to CVS for multi developer projects.

Wolfgang

> Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index