[linux-dvb] Re: List of Frontends/PLLs used by DVB devices

Patrick Boettcher wrote:
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004, Manu Abraham wrote:

Does you know if the dibusb/vp7041 TwinHan cards are like this as well?

They have a Thompson Cable Tuner (even it is a dvb-t device, it is because
of less power consumption (PLL is TUA6010XS). Which Tuner it is exacly I
will figure out next week, but maybe this is even enough information.

Is there already a list of all cards in the cvs? Created like the format I
saw it in several mails (and I got lost)? I would add the dibusb-related
cards as well, if not done.
We are preparing the new linuxtv.org wiki on http://212.227.36.83/linuxtv/. There are currently many issues that need to get fixed, mainly the performance of the system breaks down then and when since the vserver shares resources with a heavily loaded email system.

But everybody is invited to contribute to the wiki right now, then the content, the card list will be much more complete when we move this wiki to the public server.

Please create an account before you start editing so that document version tracking is made easier. For a list of all currently existing pages visit:

http://212.227.36.83/linuxtv//index.php/Special:Allpages

Entry points to insert new card and vendor references are

http://212.227.36.83/linuxtv//index.php/DVB_Card_Vendors
http://212.227.36.83/linuxtv//index.php/Supported_DVB_cards

Both areas are not yet crosslinked but should probably get in the future to ease access.

All comments, contributions to the card list, the mini-MPEG/DVB-encyclopedia, HOWTOs, experience reports with particular cards are highly welcome.
enjoy,

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index