[linux-dvb] Re: List of Frontends/PLLs used by DVB devices

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004, Manu Abraham wrote:

> [...]

They have a Thompson Cable Tuner (even it is a dvb-t device, it is because
of less power consumption (PLL is TUA6010XS). Which Tuner it is exacly I
will figure out next week, but maybe this is even enough information.

Is there already a list of all cards in the cvs? Created like the format I
saw it in several mails (and I got lost)? I would add the dibusb-related
cards as well, if not done.

best regards,
--
Patrick Boettcher