[linux-dvb] Re: Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C Card supported? [SOLVED]

Robert Schlabbach writes:
 > From: "Markus Schulz" <msc@antzsystem.de>
 > > Ralph Metzler wrote:
 > > >Sorry, but you cannot just take parts of this file (as you clearly
 > > >and admittedly did, some parts even verbatim) and put them in some
 > > >(buggy) other file. On top of that, you release it here with
 > > >somebody elses copyright notice and another license in the header ...
 > >
 > > really sorry for this.
 >
 > Hmm, time to go back to the original VES1820.C and make your own
 > modifications this time. At least you now have a "reference" to what will

Yeah, much easier to rip off a "reference" than starting from scratch.
Just take the stuff I had to work on and change it a little so that you do
not have to credit it ...

 > work. And you can make your code a bit closer to the spec that Ralph's
 > seems to be...

What's not to specs?
If you mean the QAM table and other values, they are also from Philips
documentation, just not the datasheet. They work for me. If the
datasheet values are better for some other cable networks, fine.

Ralph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index