[linux-dvb] Re: Twinhan again, (Re: Help, failing to...)

Hi,

> I don't know about the magic Box, but all dibusb device I'm aware of
> are USB 1.1. I saw that KWorld and some other vendors say that it is
> 2.0 .. it isn't believe me. :) I think the vendors mean you can also
> use the device on a usb2.0 controller, but the speed won't change.

ok, thanks for explaining.

> > confused about which device to buy.
>
> I won't recommend a device to buy, I only can report my experiences.
>
> I downloaded the recent Windows drivers from twinhan.at and I saw a
> new pair of USB ids supported by the driver. Maybe this is the Magic
> Box? I will commit it to CVS today.

twinhan.com is still unavailable so I can't ceck it, but I think I
have read something about the MagicBox being the successor of
"VisionDTV USB Ter" with improved reception. Once it is sure that the
box is supported I think I'll give it a try and hope that it works
with my VDR...

Kind regards,

Sebastian
http://www.sekoenig.de