[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with Twinhan USB / dvb-dibusb.c

> Here the system dies? please try to use tail -f /var/log/syslog and
> watch this console while doing scan, so you see the last transfer made,
> before the system goes down.

OK, I used debug=31 in the insmod script. The syslog messages I posted
show up when I insmod the driver, the green LED goes on, and the driver
says "ready". When using dvbscan, and the system freezes, I do *not* see
any additional information in syslog :-(

> > Thanks for your help - I'll provide further input on request. Maybe I'll
> > try a 2.6.8 kernel tomorrow to see if that helps.
>
> Try the higher debug levels.
>
> And I will try the 2.6.9-rc3 today and see if my system crashes as well.

With kind regards, P.