[linux-dvb] some channels dont show after upgrade from 1.1.1 to cvs current

I got a TwinHam DVB-T (DST Terr) card today in addition to my Nova-T
model 909 (tda1004x), and needed the bt8xx frontend, so I upgraded using
current cvs and now after getting both driver working I can no longer
get all the channels in vdr.

I can get all the channels working in xawtv with the dst driver, while
none using the nova-t. vdr seems to work with none of the cards,
independent of what I set as primary dvb device.

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index