[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with Twinhan USB / dvb-dibusb.c

Hey,

> Did you enable USB_DEBUG?

I guess thats the problem why I didnt get much debug information. Now,
after dvbscan freezes, I get lots of messages.

With debug=4, I get trillions of lines like "reading i2c bus" and
"writing i2c bus".
With debug=1 I get trillions of lines "master_xfer with 2 msgs".

In both cases, the last message I see is "usb 2-1: bulk timeout on
ep1out"

I enabled sysrq, which still works, but I dont get useful information.

> It is now time for you to enable sysrq and do some dumps on the console
> after the kernel died. Do you have some other usb devices in use, e.g. USB
> Stick etc. ?

Only other usb device in use is a serial chipdrive with works
flawlessly.

> Did go back to 2.6.8.1?

No, I'll try at the weekend.

> Can you try it on another machine?