[linux-dvb] Re: Leadtek LR6650

Andrew Wilson wrote:

I've just got one of these cards, trying to get it going... It's got the following components, aparently very similar to Conexant reference design.

TV Tuner - Thomson 7578
Video Decoder - Conexant CX23881 PCI Audio/Video Broadcast Decoder
COFDM Demodulator/Decoder - Conexant CX22702

I've patched my kernel with recent bytesex.org v4l, and CVS dvb drivers, as suggested by Andrew de Quincey (thanks a lot!). Also on his suggestion, I modified the cx88 V4l driver to take out defaulting settings to a Hauppauge card.

PCI vendor/device read as: 14f1:0187
I put in a definition for it into cx88_subids[], but I'm not sure what should go into cx88_boards[]. There's too many magic numbers in there for me to figure out...

Now, I need more basic help here as well.. What modules should I be using, and in what order should I load them?

any help much appreciated,
Andrew

PS. who is collecting photos of these things? I'll happily send you pictures of mine.

Please upload them to the linuxtv wiki on http://212.227.36.83/linuxtv//index.php/Main_Page . Pictures should go into the card's section (please create it in the "Cards sorted by Vendor" area).

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index