[linux-dvb] How to get the frontend up (Twinhan USB)???

Hi, I still struggeling to get my VisionPlus USB DVB-T working in linux....

I have successfully compiled a 2.6.8 kernel with the new twinhan drivers, and the box power led is turned on when I attach the USB cable :).

When I then try to use "dvbtune -f 746000000 -i" to create the channel list I get:

FD3: fd_dvr DEMUX DEVICE: : No such device or address

I guess my frontend does not exist or is erronous??

I read somewhere about new DVB_MAJOR 250 and ran MAKEDEV-dvb.sh to make new frontends...

When I now try to run dvbtune the linux machine hangs and needs restart :(...

I dont use devfs or equal...

What should I do to get my frontend up and working???

Regards,
Ă–sten

Home | Main Index | Thread Index