[linux-dvb] Re: Scrambled DVB-T channels (Sweden)

On Monday 04 Oct 2004 13:47, Måns Rullgård wrote:
> Has anyone been able to decode the scrambled DVB-T channels available
> in Sweden?  I read somewhere they use Viaccess with a smartcard, but I
> can't seem to find any DVB-T PCI cards with a CI slot.  Does anyone
> know more about this?

There is a twinhan DVB-T card with a CI slot, but as far as I know, there are
no linux drivers for the CI slot (there are for the rest of the card).

http://www.twinhan.com/product_terrestrial_6.asp

I've been thinking about this for the future - we have scrambled DVB-T
channels in the UK as well.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index