[linux-dvb] Integrate TDA10021 into CVS Tree

Hello,

after my big mistake, i've build the module again based on the ves1820 module taken from actual kernel source tree (2.6.8).
The Interface seems to be a little bit different compared to cvs version (struct dvb_i2c_bus*) but if needed i can convert it to the cvs i2c interface too.
I don't know what is the preferred (newer) way.

Now i want to integrate the module into cvs tree, so everyone can use it.
What's to do now?
Can i send the modified files to an active member with write access to cvs tree?

Many thanks to Ralph Metzler and Robert Schlabbach for knowledge and help.

Markus Schulz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index