[linux-dvb] Re: refactoring

Hi, all the card drivers are refactored now and compiling. I've not tested
anything yet - starting on that tomorrow... if anyone else wants to try them
out though, feel free, although expect crashes and other problems.

I've disabled all the cards that no one sent in a definition for. List is
here:

http://212.227.36.83/linuxtv//index.php/DVB_cards_requiring_definition

If you have one, please send in the details - they unfortunately cannot be
supported until I have the information.

Gerd, I'll send you a patch for the cx88 ones once FE_REFACTORING is moved to
HEAD (assuming it does of course).

Home | Main Index | Thread Index