[linux-dvb] Re: refactoring

> >If so, thats quite neat - then we don't need to export masses of extra
> >functions from all the demodulator modules - just the attach(), that
> >structure, and possibly a detach().
>
> Do we still need attach/detach()?

You mean expose them in the structure as well? I think I'd just automatically
thought to have those two as "real" functions.. not sure why - I just had a
hunch there might be problems otherwise.

I'll try implementing it with "real" functions - however if I can't find a
good reason to keep them that way, I'll just bung them in the structure as
well.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index