[linux-dvb] Re: refactoring

From: "Johannes Stezenbach" <js@linuxtv.org>
> Its purpose is to increases the voltage from 13/18V to e.g. 13.5/18.5V
> (to compensate for long cables). Don't know which cards actually
> support this.

The 2002 TT budget DVB-S does, through the STV0299B's LOCK/OP2 output *if*
the zero-Ohm resistor next to the LNB16SP is equipped. BTW, I think the
lack of this connection may actually be the reason (or at least partly the
reason) why these cards have issues with Multiswitches which do not put any
load on the LNB voltage...

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach