[linux-dvb] Re: DEC2000-T model 70013 ?

On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 08:41:47PM +0200, Marco Kraus wrote:
> I modified the kernelmodule that 70013 was taken as the DEC2000-T.
> But (except the error message disappears of course) this comes up:
> --- cut ---
> usb 3-1: bulk timeout on ep4in
> ttusb_dec_send_command: result bulk message failed: error -110
> usbcore: registered new driver ttusb-dec
> --- cut ---

Is this all of the messages you get with the modified module?  It suggests it's
dieing even before it's tried to load the firmware.  Have you tried powering
off the dec for a minute or so then powering it on again?
It might be useful to see the dmesg output with the module option debug=1.

> I am using the new firmware 2.18.
> I tried the T, S and the new T2 firmware. No file worked.

I doubt it's getting that far - if it does, T and T2 are probably your best
bets, and maybe the X one which is also for one of the terristrial models.

> Any ideas how to go on ? Anyone using model 70013 ?
> Do I have a chances to get this beast running ?

All very good questions, I'm afraid - it's the first I've heard of this model
;(

Cheers,
Alex

Home | Main Index | Thread Index