[linux-dvb] Re: SV: Re: Visionplus DVB-T USB strange receptionquality...

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Alwin Bakkenes wrote:

> Also, when will the SR ratio be calculated correctly?

Just have a look into the dib3000mb. There are two functions (read_snr and
read_signal_strength) and a lot of comments. The basic problem is the
non-existent log10 function in the kernel.

Yesterday I received a workaround for it, but did't had the time to
implement it. Furthermore, I'm not sure if it is allowed to use floats
inside the kernel, I assume not, so a some more problems.

regards,
Patrick.

--
  Mail: patrick.boettcher@desy.de