[linux-dvb] Re: SV: Re: Visionplus DVB-T USB strange reception quality...

On Friday 08 October 2004 14:41, Alwin Bakkenes wrote:

> However, I am slightly confused. Most reports I read state that the PCI
> card is worse than the USB box. However, my results are different.

Probably a stupid question but I feel it has to be asked: have you tried
the box with windows with the driver from the manufacturer to rule out the
possibility that the hardware is simply broken? Wouldn't be the first
time...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index