[linux-dvb] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: Visionplus DVB-T USB strange reception quality...

I had that hardware error thing with the Twinhan PCI card, although it was
because I had a misaligned aerial, which for some reason caused the error
whenever it was trying to tune in to something. Also with good reception, the
picture would just freeze at times, and I would have to restart the program.
never had this problem with the Linux driver+xine :) (although kaxtv will
just sometimes crash for no reason, that's obvious).
Just leads me to believe that the win drivers/software aren't exactly great.
Sounds like the USB version kinda sucks anyhow.

--
Regards,
Terry Lewis

Home | Main Index | Thread Index