[linux-dvb] Re: Visionplus DVB-T USB strange reception quality...

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 at 1:22pm, Alwin Bakkenes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I bought a Twinhan Visionplus DVB-T USB recently after trying a
> PCI version and getting bad reception. I run Suse 9.1,
> currently with the latest dvb-kernel from CVS (three days ago)
> and a 1:st october kernel from Mantel (2.6.8.1).
>
> Now, everything starts fine, the green light comes on etc. But
> I cannot get any picture. When using tzap I get the signal
> strength numbers:
>
> stylus:~ # tzap tv3

Note that the idiots at MTG started encrypting the Swedish DVB-T
transmissions of TV3, ZTV and TV8 (through Teracom) in the start
of September 2004, so when you're testing functionality you
should scan for something other than TV3...

/Tomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index