[linux-dvb] Re: DEC2000-T model 70013 ?

On Friday 08 October 2004 17:02, Alex Woods wrote:

> > I also set up a small information-page were I wrote down all my
> > experiences with the dec2000 here in Berlin (which seems a bit
> > different), telling whats running, and whats not....Maybe this helps
> > others in future:
> >
> > http://www.kraus.tk/dec2000
>
> Looks pretty good.  My mplayer problems were solved by using the CVS
> version (thanks Nico), perhaps it's worth a go to see if it handles the
> uris properly for you.

I'll have a look at the weekend. Thanks.

> Also, you won't get anything from the dvr0 device
> unless something is telling it to feed some streams.  The easiest way to do
> this is to use tzap with the -r option.

The behaviour of tzap is a bit strange. Like Peter and Ulf on the other
postings alsready wrote, tzap needs to be interrupted to get anything from
the box. With a running tzap neither mplayer nor anything other gets a
stream. We know that this shouldn't be but that's the fact ;-/ At the moment
this doesn't bother me much, but I think the problems with vdr have somethig
to do with that...

Bye,
--
 Marco

 - Die Revolution sagt: ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein -

Home | Main Index | Thread Index