[linux-dvb] Re: refactoring

Hi,

On 07.10.2004 18:47, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
OK, call the ioctl_override()/nontypesafety a temporary solution then.

Can we look into this after the current round of changes? This lot is going to be the worst since we're moving from autodetected(ish) frontends to explicitly requested ones, and removed most of the spaghetti code. I'd like to get the current code out there ASAP so people can start reporting their cards don't work any more because of missing frontends/bugs. I don't fancy having to deal with two refactoring branches at the same time.
A move to function pointers can be done later with far less impact since its basically just a fairly easy plumbing change.
Yes, that's fine with me.

CU
Michael.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index