[linux-dvb] Re: firmware

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 13:58 +0200, Piechcio wrote:
>    Ok, here you are my kernel config.

I'm not really sure, but try to set CONFIG_PREVENT_FIRMWARE_BUILD to
"N", it's set to Yes (Device Drivers - Generic Device Options).

You should also check where /etc/hotplug/firmware.agent is pointing to.
It was /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware, but it did change recently with my
distribution (gentoo). I dont know if that was a distribution-specific
change or a hotplug-version-specific change.

With kind regards, Phil