[linux-dvb] Re: video pts differences on dvb-t in the uk

On Sun, 2004-10-10 at 17:37 +0200, Måns Rullgård wrote:
> Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com> writes:
>
> > I'm wondering if someone knows more about differences in video pts on
> > dvb-t in the uk?
> >
> > I'm getting an a/v offset of about 160ms with both xawtv and vdr w/
> > softdevice, and I've seen that PVAStrumento has an option for "relaxed
> > video pts checks" for finish / uk dvb-t material.
>
> Do you have any samples of this?

In .vdr format? There's an old sample I put on
http://nothome.com/aspect.tar.bz2, but that was for testing aspect ratio
changes in softdevice, and I don't remember if it was a good
demonstration of the a/v sync issues. It's about 46MB in size.

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index