[linux-dvb] Re: refactoring

Holger Waechtler wrote:
> I don't really get your point. The kernel-i2c code was the one that
> again and again caused problems

True, but instead of doing something about it you chose to
implement your own stuff. IMHO that's bad because it sabotages
the Linux development model.

> because developers didn't understood the
> API right:

Huh?

> even today we have a mail in the mailing list archive
> regarding this. Go back in your inbox and you'll find similiar ones
> every few weeks.

You like to repeat this statement, however IMHO it is invalid. It doesn't
matter if we use kernel i2c or not, the problem is that currently
both the stuff in Linus' tree and in our CVS has unfinished work.

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index