[linux-dvb] Re: Which DVB-T card has best reception characteristics(was: Visionplus DVB-T USB strange reception quality...)

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Alwin Bakkenes wrote:

> OK,
>
> With that said. I need a DVB-T device (PCI or USB) with the best reception
> properties available on the market today. I don't really care what it costs.
> I need it to work.
>
> What is the best card on the market today?
> - The Nova-T?
> - The Twinhan magic box?

A guy who is in personal contact we me, bought the Magic Box, but the
quality was as bad as with the USB-Ter.

I made good experiences with the KWorld VStream USB. But it is "only" 1.1.

A PCI device is probably better for you, but I don't have any experiences
with Nova-T etc.

Patrick.

--
  Mail: patrick.boettcher@desy.de