[linux-dvb] Re: refactoring

Hi, the function pointer conversion is now in CVS. Its not quite finished yet
- I need to split up the XXX_attach() from the dvb_frontend_register() calls.
Reason being the frontend tuning loop starts as soon as
dvb_frontend_register() is called, and might cause problems with card drivers
overriding API methods.

Its also highly likely to crash immediately right now - I'm gonna test it
properly tomorrow. It compiles though.

Oh - I've re-merged any changes to FE_REFACTORING back in again (some were
lost due to conflicts). I'm sure I've got them all, but apologies if I have
missed one.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index