[linux-dvb] Re: New card: Pinnacle PCTV 300i DVB-T (saa7134,mt352)- info and questions

Hi,

Pinnacle PCTV MediaCenter 300i (PAL)
(similar to PCTV Stereo, but has analogue-tuner and DVB-T, 1x
composite, SVHS)

_identical_ to the PCTV Stereo with the exception of the additional
MT352 according to a guy from pinnacle.

myself... It's basically a copy of SAA7134_BOARD_PINNACLE_PCTV_STEREO,

SAA7134_BOARD_PINNACLE_PCTV_STEREO should work as-is ...

 Gerd

okay, _identical_ it is, then! Yes, everything does work with the existing drivers using card=26 and qss=0. Everything but that little exception of the additional MT352.

I did consider posting the PCI subsystem IDs to your video4linux-list, Gerd, and suggest adding it to the cards database so it could be autodetected. Then I thought I'd wait until I get the DVB frontend running, as I suspect it requires some card-specific tweaks to the pctv_stereo driver.

Cheers,
Lasse

Home | Main Index | Thread Index