[linux-dvb] vdr user meeting munich (VUMM!) 30.10.2004 / 16:00 - www.fliegerbraeu.de

 		   -= it's VUMM! time, baby =-

hey all,

fyi: the next vdr user meeting munich - VUMM! - will be
again at

         saturday, 30.10.2004, 16:00 (4pm CEST)

in the restaurant

		fliegerbraeu (http://www.fliegerbraeu.de/)

in feldkirchen/east munich near autobahn a99/messe muenchen.

a table is reserved on the name "vdr";

special guests this time:

  sascha 'LordJax0m' volkenandt (streamdev plugin, text2skin)
  axel 'GTR_DRIVER' gruber (http://vdr.agm.de - mr. 4terabyte)
  franz 'Ted' orsi (south tyrol - our italian "vdr missionary")

thomas keil from vdrportal will bring a lot of hardware to
the VUMM!. also if you are interested of an 4MB osd mod, thomas
will "collect" cards for modding again.

so if you find spare time, join us and have a good time.
fliegerbraeu is known to have really good homwbrewed beer ;)
and of course very good food.

for further infos please see the vdrportal thread:
    http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=23767

btw: we requested as waitress stephanie from last VUMM! ;)

bye,
-- randy

Home | Main Index | Thread Index