[linux-dvb] Re: Tuning problems with the refactored drivers

Andrew de Quincey wrote:

insmod ./dvb-core.ko dvb_override_tune_delay=200

Ok. I have now tested the tuning by loading dvb-core.ko with
dvb_override_tune_delay=200 and that helped
and driver was able to tune all channels.

Good! I'll commit that change later.

So 200 ms will be default in the future for the tt dvb-c?

I was thinking the "s 6900000" above was the symbol rate - its something you'd have to supply as a parameter to the tuning.

The only thing to be done now really is to mess about with ves1820.c - if you can find the docs that is.
Yes I found that information also. Ok I will try to investigate ves1820.c more in this week.
I assume the best way I can get info what is going on is to add
some printf commands in the code and try to search them from the syslog...

Mika

Home | Main Index | Thread Index