From: video4linux-list-bounces@redhat.com
[mailto:video4linux-list-bounces@redhat.com]On Behalf Of Ola Nilsson
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 8:22 PM
To: video4linux-list@redhat.com; linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: Avermedia DVB-T 771 remote. First signs of life!

Hello,

Having seen posts by Matt Jesson at the linux-dvb list, and Andreas
Witte at the video4linux list I though I should share my progress with
the Avermedia DVB-T 771 remote.

(...)

I now get keystrokes when I press the remote buttons, but they don't
get translated to the codes I would like to have. I will continue my
testing, and hopefully supply a propper patch when I'm done.

Regards,
--
/Ola Nilsson

Home | Main Index | Thread Index