[linux-dvb] Re: Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T support in budget.c

Christian Cier-Zniewski wrote:

would it be possible to add support for the Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T
to the dvb-kernel source?
That would be nice. I bought it 2 days ago, hoping to make it work...

The card uses a SAA7146 and a Philips DVB-T frontend with a TDA10046H
(in my case).

Thanks much for your work. I knew from other posts it was a matter of adding card info in the sources, but had no idea about what to add...
Does it work (i.e. tune) for you? What about the firmware? Did you take it from terratec cd?

Thanks again,
Filippo

Filippo Ammazzalorso - f.ammazzalorso@tin.it

"Be joyful always; pray continually;
give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you
in Christ Jesus." (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)