[linux-dvb] Re: Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T support in budget.c

From: "Christian Cier-Zniewski" <c.cier@gmx.de>
> I am currently using the Technotrend firmware from driver version 2.16,
> since I did not find the firmware in the Terratec driver files.

Maybe because you don't _need_ to upload any firmware? There's an option to
have the TDA1004x automatically load the firmware from an onboard EEPROM.
If you have such an EEPROM on your board, you can save yourself the
firmware uploading process.

The firmware in the EEPROM might even be newer, considering that TT still
only delivers TDA10046H firmware version 2.0, while Philips is at version
2.3 already...

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach