[linux-dvb] Re: Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T support in budget.c

Hi,
On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 02:36:23AM +0200, Robert Schlabbach wrote:
> Maybe because you don't _need_ to upload any firmware? There's an option to
[...]

I have not yet seen a board/frontend which has this EEPROM.
Both frontends I had in my hand (unfortunately not to be used
with the linux driver) whith the TDA10046 did not have it, one
being the Philips TU1216 and the other the Grundig MicroNIM
(don't know the part number).

Maybe Christian can comment a bit more about the firmware
thing...

> Regards,

Regards,
Wolfgang