[linux-dvb] Re: simple pvr

No problem. I've spent quite a bit of time playing with MythTV and have run it
with two different Digital cards under various flavours of Fedora Core so will
update the relevant areas. I also use an Xbox running XBMC as my Myth Front-end
which maybe something a lot of people aren't even aware of.

I'll have a look tonight

Rgds

Mike

Quoting Holger Waechtler <holger@qanu.de>:

 Hi Mike,

 Mike Ryan wrote:

 >MythTV is much easier to setup now thanks to Jarrod's instructionsL:
 >http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php
 >
 >Also, Myth is availble in a pre-build from knoppmyth
 >http://mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html
 >
 >However, these don't cover a DVB card, but there is an additional guide for
 this
 >at http://www.ethics-gradient.net/myth/mythdvb.html
 >
 >There's a short introduction on Wikipedia that also list over
 distros/software
 >packages for Windows and Macs
 >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_video_recorder

 Could you be so kind and review/enhance the texts on the
 linuxtv.org-wiki-in-progress on
 http://212.227.36.83/linuxtv//index.php/Main_Page ? We are quite busy
 these days but want to move these pages to the main linuxtv.org domain
 soon. Mailin list archive and cvsweb-viewer still need to get set up on
 the new server.

 Holger

Regards

Mike Ryan