[linux-dvb] Re: constructing DVB-T transport stream from DVB-S receivedstreams

h162@ied.com wrote:

I was wondering whether anyone here could advise of a strategy on how to create DVB-T TS
Is there an app that currently is capable of something similar ?

Well... I never looked very deeply for it, 'cause I used to work with a hardware mux, but it seems there's not (not in the open source world, there are similar applications from manufacturers of DVB products).
In not sure (and, sorry, have no time to check) but I think mpeg-ts appeared a few months ago among ffmpeg supported output formats, maybe you can have a look at it.

Is there a spec for DVB-T control tables ?

Did you search broadcastpapers.com?

Filippo Ammazzalorso - f.ammazzalorso@tin.it

"Be joyful always; pray continually;
give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you
in Christ Jesus." (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)