[linux-dvb] Re: New Nova-T and Infrared

Thnx for your quick response!
Well, in this case it seems not to work. I had a cvs co from dvb-apps
and tried this evtest right now for input0-3 - None worked (evtest: No
such device).
Nonetheless it seems as I thought too early that my card is working.
When using scan it tells me something about tuning failed. Do you have
that problem too or ist there still something wrong with my setup?

Yours,

Sebastian

Am Sa, den 23.10.2004 schrieb Torgeir Veimo um 21:54:
> On Sat, 2004-10-23 at 21:45 +0200, Sebastian Rohde wrote:
> > ell I am quite new to this stuff but i got my new nva-t working as an
> > dvb device. Now I am wondering how I can figure out whether the infred
> > port on it is working - And how to get it working if it is not. Any
> > hints for me to point me into the right direction? At the moment i
> > just
> > don't know where to start...
>
> The linuxtv-dvb-apps-1.1.0 tarball has a utility to check input events.
> There's also a utility around at bytesex.org. I had working ir events
> myself with a nova-t (mod 909) with the drivers in kernel 2.6.7, but
> lost them when upgrading to dvb-kernel current cvs drivers.
>
> Check out linuxtv-dvb-apps-1.1.0/util/av7110_loadkeys/evtest as
>
> evtest ./dev/input/event2 (try several numbers to find the one for the
> ir sensor on your card).

Home | Main Index | Thread Index