[linux-dvb] Nova-t 90002 and infrared

Following on from yesterday's thread, I've also finally got the nova-t 90002/9002
(using the conexant bridge chip) working, using a stock 2.4.9 kernel with patches
from bytesex. However, I haven't found a way to get the infrared remote control
recognised -- the budget-ci module seems targeted only at older nova-t versions
using the SAA7146 bridge.

I get mouse and keyboard on /dev/input/event[01], but nothing apart from that. Is the
remote control on the 90002 supported at all under Linux?

Thanks...
  martin

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: