[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-t 90002 and infrared

On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 16:15 +0200, marma@fsmail.net wrote:
> Following on from yesterday's thread, I've also finally got the nova-t 90002/9002
> (using the conexant bridge chip) working, using a stock 2.4.9 kernel with patches
> from bytesex. However, I haven't found a way to get the infrared remote control
> recognised -- the budget-ci module seems targeted only at older nova-t versions
> using the SAA7146 bridge.
>
> I get mouse and keyboard on /dev/input/event[01], but nothing apart from that. Is the
> remote control on the 90002 supported at all under Linux?

Based on my testing, IR is completely broken with current dvb cvs
drivers. None of nova-t model 909 nor 90002 work. Maybe the refactored
branch has it working though. It did work with 2.6.7 drivers for the
model 909 though..

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index