[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T card with ASI input

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004, h162@ied.com wrote:

>   I'm trying to construct a DVB-T stream, and would like to
> know whether I got the ASI output right. (ASI is the signal
> format before it gets into DVB-T modulator).
>
>   Does anyone know of a way to avoid having to use a DVB-T
> modulator ?
>
>   Is there a card (ideally supported under Linux) which
> would allow me to take my ASI output and send it into that
> card, so I can know whether I got the ASI stream being
> outputed right ?

Computer Modules manufactures such ASI cards, and they are very well
supported under Linux. The price is in the range $1500-$3000 depending on
how many inputs and options you want.
www.computermodules.com

--
Christophe Massiot                  Freebox S.A.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index