[linux-dvb] Re: Need help w/ Cinergy1200

Jakob Steidl schrieb:
Hi there!

I have troubles to get my Cinergy 1200 DVB-C to work(, and Im posting
here because I couldn't find the solution for my problems elsewere.)

I'm useing the kernel-2.6.9 and the drivers from CVS. I followed the
instructions as described in the README to build the stuff. During make I get erorrs like this one:
*** Warning: "video_register_device" [/usr/src/dvb-
kernel/build-2.6/saa7146_vv.ko] undefined!

and ./insmod load gives me errors like:
insmod: error inserting './saa7146_vv.ko': -1 Unknown symbol in module

and here is the full output of dmesg:

[...]

however I miss messages like:
saa7146: found saa7146 @ mem 42a43000 (revision 1, irq 5)
(0x13c2,0x1005).

Needless to note that the are no device files in /dev/dvb.

Who can help, or has succeeded in gettung this card to work?

insmod.sh don't load the tda10021.ko (demod+tuner) driver module for this card.
edit insmod.sh and include loading of tda10021.ko module and it should work.
perhaps someone with cvs access can fix this.

Markus Schulz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index