[linux-dvb] Re: mt352/bt878 cleanups, DVICO FusionHDTV DVB-T1/DVB-T Lite patches

> Just wanted to say thanks for the info... I tried it and got erratic
> results - it worked a couple of times out of about 10 tries. Then I hit
> kernel panics with my other DVB card... right now my server is dead and
> awaiting resurrection so it will be a while before I try this again.

np, something in 2.6.9-rc4 is also broken for me.  My have been trying
to rebuild for days now..  I think ACPI or something killed it, but
now I have to start from scratch.. I *hate* spending this much time
working when I get home ;-)  And I *hate* *hating* inanimate onjects
;-)

Mick

Home | Main Index | Thread Index