[linux-dvb] Nova-t 90002 with 2.4.*

I have been following the development of support for the Nova-t 90002 and I
have now purchased a card to replace my deaf Avermedia card. The majority of
discussion relates to using the card with a 2.6.* kernel. I want to use the
card in my existing server which is currently running 2.4.26 and I would
rather not upgrade just at the moment.

I have tried to compile one of the latest v4l cvs snapshots but this fails at
an early stage. Can I get cx88 support under 2.4.26 and backport cx22702 or
should I give up now.

Thanks for the help

Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index