[linux-dvb] Re: V-Box DTx support

Leonid Podolny wrote:

Hi, list,
I'm not sure that's the correct place to ask.
My employer, V@Box Communications, has recently approached me with a
proposal to write a LinuxTV driver for a DVB-S/T reciever cards family
they produce. They are willing to open up the specifications, but I
should do it at my spare time and without any payment, so basically the
only thing I get is the glory, the experience and a feeling that I'm
being cynically used by my own employer.
The question is following: is this work needed by the community. There
are only dozens of these cards sold.
The DTx family includes three major products: DTT, DTS and DTA cards
(for DVB-T, DVB-S and ATSC streams).
http://www.vboxcomm.com/product1.htm
http://www.vboxcomm.com/product2.htm
http://www.vboxcomm.com/product3.htm
- --

Hi,
I have a 2030 sat card with embedded card reader that is taking dust because it can't run with linux.
I'd really love an open source driver compatible with linuxtv api :)

Thanks,
Nico

Home | Main Index | Thread Index