[linux-dvb] Re: kernel 2.6.9 and cvs-head has regressed

[..]

> Using an Avermedia 711 card (mt352 tuner), worked perfectly with:
>
> linux 2.6.9-rc2
> patch-2.6.9-rc2-kraxel (patch from bytesex.org) dvb-kernel from cvs
> roughly 3 weeks ago (I have the directory, but there's no ChangeLog).

[..]
Hi,

I have tried plain linux 2.6.9 + Sunday CVS (I used the patches) and the
last snapshot from bytsex.org. I have problems with DMA for my Avermedia
711.

It seems (from the ChangeLog) that from linux-2.6.10-rc1 the Avermedia
771 should be supportet. At least the mt352 is now part of the kernel.

I will try this evening to use these plain kernel (without patches..).

How far is "the" linux kernel behind the dvb-cvs?

By, Malte

Home | Main Index | Thread Index