[linux-dvb] Re: cx22702 problems / new card ? (was Compilation error with dvb-kernel CVS)

On Tuesday 26 October 2004 14:15, Torgeir Veimo wrote:

> Hmm, the module was in 2.6.9, but you had to enable it to build on the
> video4linux page when you run make xconfig for the kernel.
> Looks like this:
> [M] Connexant 2388x (bt878 successor) support
>    [M] DVB Support for cx2388x based TV cards
>
> It seems to be gone in 2.6.10rc1.

Now I'm starting to get it... the cx88-dvb module has been commented out in
the Kconfig, just as the ChangeLog said ...

So, having messed around for a while with sources, I'm deleting, reunpacking,
and applying
http://dl.bytesex.org/patches/2.6.10-rc1-1/All-2.6.10-rc1.diff.gz

Fingers crossed :)

Cheers,