[linux-dvb] Suse 9.1 and ttusb-budget

Hello:

I have posted this problem a couple of times the past
few days and have gone through the previous logs of
the newsgroup but have been unable to solve issue.

Just upgraded to Suse 9.1 which uses Kernel 2.6.4 and
am not able to get my hauppauge nova-t usb to work.

Have used the dvb-kernel drivers now for a couple of
years very successfully in 2.4.X kernels.

Tried using SUSE drivers . then uninstalled and
installed CVS kernel drivers .. using insmod.sh load
.. then tried with ./makelinks and rebuilding kernel.

Also did these steps with the prior version of the CVS
I used in my last 2.4.22 kernel. (using 2.6 build) ..

Please .. if anyone has any advice I would greatly
appreciate it.  Really need to get this working my
tonight!

Cheers,

David