[linux-dvb] FE_REFACTORING move to HEAD time?

Hi - I've not seen any major problems with the new codebase, and I've not made
any major changes (apart from adding support for new cards) for a while.
Admittedly there are still a few unsupported obscure cards, but until I know
the details of them they cannot be supported. IMO the quickest way to get
this information is to stop them from working - people will tell us quickly
enough :)

I was thinking it was about time to move it to HEAD. WDYT?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index