[linux-dvb] Re: FE_REFACTORING move to HEAD time?

Holger Waechtler wrote:
Michael Hunold wrote:

Hi,

On 10/26/04 18:57, Andrew de Quincey schrieb:

Hi - I've not seen any major problems with the new codebase, and I've not made any major changes (apart from adding support for new cards) for a while. Admittedly there are still a few unsupported obscure cards, but until I know the details of them they cannot be supported. IMO the quickest way to get this information is to stop them from working - people will tell us quickly enough :)

I was thinking it was about time to move it to HEAD. WDYT?

That's fine by me. Just go ahead.

I've nearly finished my next patchset for Andrew Morton. It would be cool if the refactoring of the frontends can be submitted in the near future.

yes, sounds good.

Holger

What kernel version are you guys testing this "refactored" branch with? Will it compile with 2.6.10-rc1? Also, does this change only affect the frontend or will the drivers need alteration as well?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index